Well that sufficiently wiped me out! Thanks for the ride guys 👍
<Tommy> Guru Location Camden, London Thursday at 22:23 #69,406 Well that sufficiently wiped me out! Thanks for the ride guys 👍
berty bassett Legendary Member Location I'boro Yesterday at 07:21 #69,407 Thanks for the route ! It was a good turn out - good start to the season
Randyberlin Guru Location Sitka, Alaska Yesterday at 17:57 #69,408 I loved the lightning. Here is the link for the spreadsheet. It’s still alphabetical waiting for @Rod McG to fix it. @adski @Craig and @shimceltic here is the link for last week’s ride. https://riders.rouvy.com/events/388725c2-b6eb-4abd-90fe-380187354a82 Also @JuhaL and @Breedon be careful on mile 4 of this week’s ride the roads are slick with rain. Slow down for safety. View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dyvhs821zLH61DBmi2WxkBOQK8kH4MGgud-prttcF4/edit?usp=drivesdk
I loved the lightning. Here is the link for the spreadsheet. It’s still alphabetical waiting for @Rod McG to fix it. @adski @Craig and @shimceltic here is the link for last week’s ride. https://riders.rouvy.com/events/388725c2-b6eb-4abd-90fe-380187354a82 Also @JuhaL and @Breedon be careful on mile 4 of this week’s ride the roads are slick with rain. Slow down for safety. View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dyvhs821zLH61DBmi2WxkBOQK8kH4MGgud-prttcF4/edit?usp=drivesdk
Breedon Legendary Member Location Long Eaton, Nottingham Yesterday at 19:25 #69,409 Thanks for the heads up Randy I shall make sure to coast for a mile I don’t want to aqua plane 👍
JuhaL Guru Location Eura, Finland Today at 17:49 #69,411 Haven't done Jezersko yet but next week I have plenty of time to do unfinished ride. Maybe few outdoor ride as well before full indoor season start.
Haven't done Jezersko yet but next week I have plenty of time to do unfinished ride. Maybe few outdoor ride as well before full indoor season start.
Bored Man Upstanding Member Location Arrochar Today at 19:54 #69,412 Hi there - I'm fairly new here so just thought I'd say hello.. 👋 😁 I found my old login and password - Nice to be back.. Thank you Randy 😊 Nice to see some old faces too...
Hi there - I'm fairly new here so just thought I'd say hello.. 👋 😁 I found my old login and password - Nice to be back.. Thank you Randy 😊 Nice to see some old faces too...
<Tommy> Guru Location Camden, London Today at 21:49 #69,414 Bored Man said: Hi there - I'm fairly new here so just thought I'd say hello.. 👋 😁 I found my old login and password - Nice to be back.. Thank you Randy 😊 Nice to see some old faces too... Click to expand... Hopefully rouvy suits you nicely. Good to see you mate 👍.
Bored Man said: Hi there - I'm fairly new here so just thought I'd say hello.. 👋 😁 I found my old login and password - Nice to be back.. Thank you Randy 😊 Nice to see some old faces too... Click to expand... Hopefully rouvy suits you nicely. Good to see you mate 👍.