Teenagers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkF

Guru
My son is 15, he's wrecked 2 of my old steel GT MTB's on his paper round so I thought I'd treat him to something coolio to ride and found something suitable on Ebay. Thought it might last a year (a bike's lifespan for him) but he point blank refuses to ride it, why? Because it has red tyres.
Ghost.jpg

Sara_H

Guru
Don't start me off. I have three teenage stepsons. The younger two are a complete mystery to me, I can't understand anything they say or do.

Surely, red tyres are cool Daddio?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Im sorry to say I don't understand why you are bothering to buy him a bike at all. He does not seem to take care of bikes belonging to you. He also appears to be very ungrateful where the new bike is concerned. Why dont you make him pay for a bike himself, with the money he is earning from the paper round. He may be a bit more careful not to mention a bit more grateful for what you have done for him so far.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I know a vet that 'provides a service' if you know what I mean. Not cheap, but worth every penny. I can let you have his details if you like...

lay

My son is 15, he's wrecked 2 of my old steel GT MTB's on his paper round so I thought I'd treat him to something coolio to ride and found something suitable on Ebay. Thought it might last a year (a bike's lifespan for him) but he point blank refuses to ride it, why? Because it has red tyres.
Ghost.jpg

A friend of mine manages a bike shop - a lad used to go in quite regular broken bike ALL THE TIME - until the manager told him directly to stop throwing the bike down on the floor and appreciate the bike!

#teenagers lol

Top Bottom