Television tech talk.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

I was going to mention being able to see the actor's wrinkles, but decided better of it ^_^

I can usually see the spots, blemishes and wrinkles on standard TV I don't have to switch to HD to see them.

vickster

Legendary Member
??? I haven't a clue what you're going on about
He's referring to your fuzzy avatar picture :smile:

1258.png

D

Deleted member 1258

He's referring to your fuzzy avatar picture :smile:

View attachment 386158

Yes, but whats its got to do with the thread? The history of that picture is this, in 2011 we were in New York, on a night out on Broadway and Times Square a street artist did a caricature of me and my good lady, we brought the picture home, framed it and it hangs on the wall by my computer, I also scanned it into the computer then edited it to edit out my Good Lady, you can just see the side of her head, and I've been using it as my avatar.

vickster

Legendary Member
Yes, but whats its got to do with the thread? The history of that picture is this, in 2011 we were in New York, on a night out on Broadway and Times Square a street artist did a caricature of me and my good lady, we brought the picture home, framed it and it hangs on the wall by my computer, I also scanned it into the computer then edited it to edit out my Good Lady, you can just see the side of her head, and I've been using it as my avatar.
I think it was meant as a joke referring to your satisfaction with an SD TV picture :smile:

D

Deleted member 1258

This is the original scanned image

076 N Y broadway.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Most things do at your height ;)

???
:whistle:

Top Bottom