Tell me how nice my dog is

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossala

Guru
I had to put down my friend today due to a inoperable tumour in his penis. He’s was the best lad.

Attachments

• 288547A4-03C4-4237-8118-9A55C467B552.jpeg
    288547A4-03C4-4237-8118-9A55C467B552.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 18
  • C0168DFF-3DC7-400B-AE02-16003F05F074.jpeg
    C0168DFF-3DC7-400B-AE02-16003F05F074.jpeg
    192.6 KB · Views: 22
Sorry to hear this buddy :hugs:

Great photos, he seems to have a contentment in his eyes. No doubt a big loss for you (all).
Maybe the knot of grief will shrink enough for you to know that your lack of choice was the best way.
Smile at all the good times you had together, as for a while you may feel a little better.
Yours history together will be your friend.

OP
OP
fossala

fossala

Guru
He was sadly beaten in his young years by a previous caretaker and was eventually rescued and subsequently re-homed to me. He was always nervous because of these past experiences but would never hurt a soul. The worst he did was lick you to death with his stinky breath.

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
It’s never easy when the time comes, but the pain of having to do the right thing is the price we pay for the good times. I’m sorry for your loss.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Sorry for your loss. I know the pain you're feeling, but reassure yourself that you did the right thing for him.
RIP doggo

tom73

Guru
Oh so sorry for you mate it's so hard when you have to say good bye to your furry friend.
It's just over a year since we lost our last one and it still get's you sometimes.
Remember all the good times and the loving home you gave him.
That will see you though the bad days and the times you've had together will never leave you.
:hugs:

Top Bottom