Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru
Because the UK rights otherwise are owned by Discovery Channel and hence it is on GCN, Eurosport and highlights shown at on Quest. Quite likely Sportsday on BBC News Channel will have a short clip of it.

GuyBoden

Guru
I have the same problem as last year, I can't get Giro d'Italia on S4C to toggle the audio to English, my Welsh isn't very good.

Radio combined with tv perhaps?

No sound is ok, maybe.

I have the same problem as last year, I can't get Giro d'Italia on S4C to toggle the audio to English, my Welsh isn't very good.

Radio combined with tv perhaps?

No sound is ok, maybe.

Do they have subtitles ? Sometimes they'll do english subs on a welsh program - but probably not for this as its live.

GCN/Eurosport app is probably your best bet - you'll get the giro and everything else.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Do they have subtitles ? Sometimes they'll do english subs on a welsh program - but probably not for this as its live.
No subtitles, not even in Welsh. No rewind on iPlayer either, only live.

GCN/Eurosport app is probably your best bet - you'll get the giro and everything else.
Any Eurosport service, not only GCN. An old digital STB hooked up to a 1990s Sky dish (before the UK/Germany service split) will even work as a cheap fix!

Mike_P

Guru
Wasn't the best day with the weather and TV pictures interrupted so those relying on Quest the c. 5 min highlights from Eurosport on Youtube will probably cover the crucial bits Giro d’Italia 2021 - Stage 4 Highlights | Cycling | Eurosport - YouTube

Mike_P

Guru
Tour de Suisse highlights each evening from when it starts on E2 according to the BT schedule, not listed in printed TV & Sat mag. Times vary and no series link.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Unsurprisingly, Tour de France highlights 7pm itv4 most days from Saturday. La Course highlights 8pm Saturday. Live coverage basically when the race is on. Tour highlights repeated in HD on itv1 late nights (for example 23:40 Saturday) for people who don't have itv4 HD (including most freesat and freeview viewers).

Top Bottom