Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

normgow

Guru
Yes same link, sorry. http://www.sports-livez.com/

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Also worth noting is http://www.procyclinglive.com/livestream/ which details the above.
Plus cyclopunk http://cyclopunk.blogspot.co.uk/p/bikes-on-box.html who's attention to detail is goes to the nth degree, such as "17:20 Open All Hours Granville's bike starts to squeak. Far from the worst BBC comedy ever made; of possible interest to vintage bike fans"
Cheers, Diggs. I've been transferring the procyclinglive.com links to the calendar but I didn't have the cyclopunk address. On Yesterday today, not yesterday until tomorrow, when it will have been on Yesterday yesterday, there's that ''possible interest to vintage bike fans'' bit again!

Yesterday
17:00 Last Of The Summer Wine
Inhabitants of Compo and pals' village are disturbed by a bicycle; of possible interest to vintage bike fans.

normgow

Guru
I've just noticed that livez.sports have listed the World Cup Cross from Rome for Monday 7th Jan. I imagine this is result of too much medicine over the Christmas period as the race takes place on Sunday 6th Jan. It could be that they are showing a repeat but I doubt that.

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I've just noticed that livez.sports have listed the World Cup Cross from Rome for Monday 7th Jan. I imagine this is result of too much medicine over the Christmas period as the race takes place on Sunday 6th Jan. It could be that they are showing a repeat but I doubt that.
ProcyclingLive.com is listing it as the 6th.

normgow

Guru
Livez-sports seem to have recovered from their hangover and are now listing the World Cup Cross from Rome for today 6th Jan.

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Just to say athleticsontv are showing Revolution cycling as being on ITV4 at 20:00-21:00 tonight (and at 11:45 tomorrow). However, ITV4's schedules disagree with this and say that Highway Patrol is on. Might be worthwhile recording it just in case.

EDIT: The eagle-eyed would have spotted that I was having a ''day out.'' It's on on Weds (today)

Snarf

I've emailed and tweeted both Eurosport, ITVCycling and Sky Sports to ask them whether they are showing the Tour Down Under but I have not had a reply from any of them. Has anything been announced yet? Ta muchly.

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I've emailed and tweeted both Eurosport, ITVCycling and Sky Sports to ask them whether they are showing the Tour Down Under but I have not had a reply from any of them. Has anything been announced yet? Ta muchly.
This is all I've seen so far, for 22 January:

0200-0430 Sky Sports 1 Live Cycling
Santos Tour Down Under stage 1: Prospect - Lobethal

Top Bottom