Tells us what cycling is coming up on TV....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
The Peoples Choice Classic at the TDU will be shown at 12 noon on Sunday 20th Jan on Sky Sports 4.
Cheers Snarf, it's already in the calendar but that reminds me - I need to check whether any more stages have appeared on athleticsliveontv. Incidentally, the TDU website calls the People's Choice Classic as a ''preview.'' Is there any difference between this and a prologue?

I'll also keep an eye out for livestreams. I'm sure steephill.tv will have some closer to the date. (I don't have Sky!)

hopefully I can find some sort of highlight reel on a website, last thing I plan to do is donate money to skysports.

Snarf

I'd seen a tweet saying that ASO had put pressure on Eurosport not to show the Tour of Qatar as ASO don't organise Qatar but they do in Oman. I've just checked on the Eurosport website and they aren't showing Qatar next week but they are showing the Tour of Oman the week after.

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I'd seen a tweet saying that ASO had put pressure on Eurosport not to show the Tour of Qatar as ASO don't organise Qatar but they do in Oman. I've just checked on the Eurosport website and they aren't showing Qatar next week but they are showing the Tour of Oman the week after.
Eek, yes, it's disappeared from the listings since I last looked! Thanks for letting me know. It looks like this is all we're getting from Qatar - http://www.en.aljazeerasport.tv/Live

Zofo

Veteran
Heads up guys...

On Disc Sci Sat 09/02 at 00.30 " How Tech Works.".. Intrepid reporter Dan Riskin pushes himself to his physical limit as he trains with the cycle team Spider Tech........."

Hopefully no mention of getting jacked up to the gills on EPO !

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Heads up guys...

On Disc Sci Sat 09/02 at 00.30 " How Tech Works.".. Intrepid reporter Dan Riskin pushes himself to his physical limit as he trains with the cycle team Spider Tech........."

Hopefully no mention of getting jacked up to the gills on EPO !
Cheers Zofo, it's now in the calendar.

normgow

Guru
As the cyclo cross season comes to an end the avid fan can still watch the last few races on http://www.sports-livez.com/
9th Feb. Krawatencross at Lille
10th Feb. Superprestige at Hoogstraten
16th Feb. Superprestige Middelkerke
17th Feb. Eeklo
24th Feb. Oostmalle
Tune in about 14:30 -14:45 Central European Time.

After that the real road season starts with Omloop het Nieuwsblad .

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Tour of Oman.
9.00 am and 4.30pm for previous day's highlights, starting from tomorrow. Eurosport and Eurosport HD.
Cheers, I'd put the details in the calendar a few days ago but they've changed the schedule since - the 16:30 programme wasn't in there then. I have a feeling that the schedules for the 2nd half of the tour will change at short notice.

Top Bottom