Temperature intolerance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

notmyrealnamebutclose

Sounds like poor circulation and possibly narrowing of your blood vessels in the hands and fingers, feet & toes
Maybe try squeezing a foam ball in your hands or something similar, keep them more active

OP
OP
Jody

Jody

Stubborn git
Sounds like poor circulation and possibly narrowing of your blood vessels in the hands and fingers, feet & toes
Maybe try squeezing a foam ball in your hands or something similar, keep them more active

As an update to this. I've been working my way through some iron/vitamin supplement and whilst I still occasionally feel cold at the extremities, it's no where as bad as before. The cold core/trunk feeling has gone away also.

Not sure if I need to get this checked out or just carry on with the iron.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
As an update to this. I've been working my way through some iron/vitamin supplement and whilst I still occasionally feel cold at the extremities, it's no where as bad as before. The cold core/trunk feeling has gone away also.

worth a shot im currently taking joint supplement vitamins / cod liver oil might try some iron too as mines getting worse

Jameshow

Veteran

Why not book a nurse appt they can do bloods etc which should show up anything serious.

OP
OP
Jody

Jody

Stubborn git
You do know the answer to this,

I do. No doubt it'll get put off for a little
while.

Why not book a nurse appt they can do bloods etc which should show up anything serious.

That's about the only choice. Currently 2 doctors doing 2.5 days each for a town of 10,000. Almost impossible to see anyone other than a nurse.

The issue is, have I altered the bloods now I've been taking vitamins and iron?

classic33

Leg End Member
I do. No doubt it'll get put off for a little
while.

That's about the only choice. Currently 2 doctors doing 2.5 days each for a town of 10,000. Almost impossible to see anyone other than a nurse.

The issue is, have I altered the bloods now I've been taking vitamins and iron?
You might have changed "your bloods", but you still haven't got rid of the problem. I'd say it's worth a go, it might just be something simple you've not thought about.

alicat

Legendary Member
Think you need to make an appointment at your NHS GP or (I hate to type it) a private GP. They are the health experts. It might be something simple like a nutritional deficiency or something more complex but it definitely sounds like something is up.

You might not like your GP practice for understandable problems and meanwhile something is still wrong with your health.

Top Bottom