Temperature intolerance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Jody

Jody

Stubborn git
How are you when the temperature goes the other way?
Going by same "rules" as in your first post.

Not sure how to answer this one.

I'm almost exclusively cold but when I eventually warm up I go straight over to being too hot.

By 3-4pm today I was warming up, core felt warm and I felt like I'd soon start sweating but my hands and feet were still really cold. When I took the jacket off my legs they went straight beck to feeling like they had ice packs on again.

OP
OP
Jody

Jody

Stubborn git
When it comes to health, to be stubburn is to be stupid.
Sorry Jody to say it how it is. But that's how people get seriously ill or worse when they don't go to see a doctor.
Especially as one gets older.

Don't be sorry. I appreciate the people who say it as it is.

presta

Guru
When it comes to health, to be stubburn is to be stupid.
Sorry Jody to say it how it is. But that's how people get seriously ill or worse when they don't go to see a doctor.
Especially as one gets older.

How the other half live. It must be nice for you to live in a world that's that simple.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Go see the quack, Jody.
I wouldn’t trust this shower with my health.
Mind you, it’s a close run thing: my clinician‘s more slippery than a jellyfish in an oil slick.

vickster

Legendary Member
Bought some Feroglobin @vickster. Wish me luck as it smells like the vitamin tablets forced on me when i was young. Not sure I'm going to be able to take it without being sick

Not nice. Is that Reynauds? Its strange when you're so hot riding and your hands/feet are hurting as they are that cold. It's awful

Fingers crossed, be prepared for black poo

classic33

Leg End Member
How does your actual body temperature compare to the way you feel? Granted getting a core temperature my be a little hard.

I'm with everyone else on this, and that's get yourself checked over. Especially if physical temperature is close to how you're feeling.

Jameshow

Veteran
It's an eating disorder :sad: I've had issues with food since I was a toddler.

Another thing on my list to get sorted.

I think my partner has some Iron sachets left from when she was preggers so worth a try.

Can't you just give her a hug!💗

OP
OP
Jody

Jody

Stubborn git
How does your actual body temperature compare to the way you feel? Granted getting a core temperature my be a little hard.

I'm with everyone else on this, and that's get yourself checked over. Especially if physical temperature is close to how you're feeling.

I see what you're saying now.

My actual core temperature seems fine. If anything I feel1 my chest or neck and it's warm. I feel really cold but my body is warm. If that makes sense.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Bought some Feroglobin @vickster. Wish me luck as it smells like the vitamin tablets forced on me when i was young. Not sure I'm going to be able to take it without being sick

Not nice. Is that Reynauds? Its strange when you're so hot riding and your hands/feet are hurting as they are that cold. It's awful

yes
its getting worse , i am going to try to get in at the doctors again next week

classic33

Leg End Member

My actual core temperature seems fine. If anything I feel1 my chest or neck and it's warm. I feel really cold but my body is warm. If that makes sense.
My worry, with you saying you felt cold to the core, was the possibility of hypothermia setting in, and you taking as "just how you feel normally".
More so with colder weather on the way.

Jameshow

Veteran

Have you taken a temp reading?

I'd suggest you do, a pharmacy will go it if you don't have one,you can buy one for £10.

If it's peripheral temp, I'd suggest it's not so serious but needs seeing to asap.

classic33

Leg End Member
How the other half live. It must be nice for you to live in a world that's that simple.
There's nothing simple about a body that doesn't want to warm up, to a suitable feeling temperature for the person involved. We can all offer various bits of different information, but I doubt any of us are actually qualified to say what is wrong.

The easiest way for someone to get a qualified answer, is to see someone who is qualified.

Top Bottom