Tempted by a TT bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well don't then.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Get a skinsuit and a pointy helmet and some tri bars first. You will pick up far more time doing that than the tt bike for a fraction of the cost. If you still are keen having done that then get the tt bike. There is something quite satisfying catching your minute man on his tt bike if you are on a road bike. :whistle:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I remember someone stating he didnt have the body composition or the ability to ride at a constantly high level of power output to ride TTs. So if thats correct and not another spouting of b******t.

Then why do you feel the need to aquire a TT bike???

Screenshot_2014-06-21-20-06-03.png

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
[QUOTE 3142542, member: 30090"]Go for it, post a sub 22 minute 10 and shut these fools up.[/QUOTE]
Read post above ^^^^^^^^

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
Whilst TT bikes can be great fun to ride, they are neither comfortable nor practical bikes. They are designed for a specific purpose, and unless you plan on entering TT's then it will only sit in your garage doing nowt. I'd take a real hard look at what you want to get out of it, and could you use the cash elsewhere?

U

User6179

I remember someone stating he didnt have the body composition or the ability to ride at a constantly high level of power output to ride TTs. So if thats correct and not another spouting of b******t.

View attachment 48247

Have you been stalking Jason for long?:smile:

OP
OP
JasonHolder

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent

View attachment 48247
Maybe i just got a chit from my doc. Or maybe, just maybe I fancy myself a bit of a beast lately. Now go away.

Joshua Plumtree

Approaching perfection from a distance.
Whilst TT bikes can be great fun to ride, they are neither comfortable nor practical bikes. They are designed for a specific purpose, and unless you plan on entering TT's then it will only sit in your garage doing nowt. I'd take a real hard look at what you want to get out of it, and could you use the cash elsewhere?

Actually, once you're used to the position, I find a TT bike to be quite comfortable and would be more than happy to ride it over longer distances, and you always have the option of using the outer bars for a change of posture!

But you haven't told us why you want it Jason. If you're not intending to compete in TT's then why would you? :whistle:

Top Bottom