Tenn clothing, particularly lycra shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arch684

Veteran
I have a couple of pairs of tenn bib shorts.They ok, the pads is good for 2/3 hours.I bought the medium i have a 32 waist and the fit fine

BrynCP

Über Member
I've had their jerseys and arm wamers, and no complaints. Check Amazon and ebay for either Amazon or Tenn themselves selling the same products cheaper than their own website as I have found this in the past.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
I've 2 ss jerseys, 1 ls jersey and a pair of shorts that are over 5 years old now and all are still in good condition.
The pads on my bib shorts are kinda thick to be honest and feel weird at first but 5 hours in the saddle is doable. Your arse may feel differently.
Get a size up though as their clothing tends to be on the small side.

wonderloaf

Veteran
Think you might find a few of the items cheaper on here:
https://cycle-clothes.co.uk/
I've got a couple of the Sprint L/S jerseys and think they are a bit of a bargain at the price shown, very comfortable and my go to jerseys in the winter. I'd buy another couple ready for next winter but I've already overspent my cycling budget for this year so no go! I've also got a pair of the Viper shorts and find they are much too tight around the thighs, the silicon gripper almost cuts of the circulation to my legs!

Top Bottom