Tent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Will think about it Vantage. You interested if it's a 3? - ie 2 person one really or palatial for 1.

Pm me if you want with where you are - might help. I'm in London but the tent is I think currently up north.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
You don't know where your tent is?
I'm in Bolton.

When two of us are bike-packing we use a Vaude hogan, not the lightest of tents but a good strong tent that stood the test of time, when I am by myself I use a Terra Nova Lazar comp. which is light and seems to stand up to everything nature has thrown at it, I also use it for Backpacking. As to what to recommend that quite a hard thing to do, as we are all different on what we want from a tent. There are so many suitable tents in the £200+ price list and most seem similar in which environment they have been designed for. Someone on this forum suggested using a Tarp (Basha), it you are only intending to ride and camp at lower levels and not up on high moorland/hills then it is something to look a I myself tend to use a Basha if I am wild camping or if I am Backpacking or bike-packing in and around the Sussex/Surrey area.: This company have them at a reasonable price http://www.ddhammocks.com/product/dd_tarp_mc?from_cat=27 but on flea bay you can find many suppliers. Also viewing backpacking videos on youtube can give a lot of useful information as to how various makes of tents performed

classic33

Leg End Member
See above - pmed vantage as i said i would.

Why do you ask. Are you interested in it?
Vantage has asked about your tent, not me. Which means he'd have first refusal, in my book at least.

Forget it classic - i can see how you have amassed so many posts - i will check the tent out when I am next with it and will contact vantage with a suggested price if I decide to dispose of it. We are already in touch.

When I have a mo and access to a better keyboard i will point folks at a potentially interesting other private sale - not mine I hasten to add.

classic33

Leg End Member
Forget it classic - i can see how you have amassed so many posts - i will check the tent out when I am next with it and will contact vantage with a suggested price if I decide to dispose of it. We are already in touch.

When I have a mo and access to a better keyboard i will point folks at a potentially interesting other private sale - not mine I hasten to add.
If you read what was actually posted, I never once mentioned you or your tent, until you brought yourself into it.

Changed in edit
it never once mentioned you or your tent,
to
I never once mentioned you or your tent,

Last edited:
Top Bottom