Terrible news from Hull 😢

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I think the fellow is suggesting he still has contacts in the job and has a bit of an inside line on what happened. I habe a similar network of informants, although nothing of great interest happens here in Poshshire so never receive intel of great interest.

I think the fellow is suggesting he still has contacts in the job and has a bit of an inside line on what happened. I habe a similar network of informants, although nothing of great interest happens here in Poshshire so never receive intel of great interest.
Yeah, I kinda guessed that.

But he needs to put-up or shut-up. So far he's just being a smart-arse about his sooper-dooper secret knowledge. And effectively it's just gossip at the moment; a judge won't convict the guy just because
"SteveFromDenmark has some inside knowledge, Your Honour."

My son is 10 year old this week. Really sad to read this. Looking at the photo in the article I can’t help thinking that’s one busy road for a child that young to be riding on. Maybe I am different but I couldn’t see me letting my son cycle on the main road into say Lancaster even without me or another adult, but frankly I wouldn’t even want to allow that.
Around herecthe kids at that age are usually with parents, we have the lune cycle path too that they ride on and quieter roads but are we super protective ? Is it normal to let children so young be out on these types of roads ?
So sad for the family and all involved 😞

OP
OP
steveindenmark

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Unfortunately, both boys died. I do have contacts with the Humberside Police who are aware of my interest in cycling and of my recent accident. I was made privvy to information that wasnt released early on. I have no idea how you would gain "Internet points", the idea is ridiculous. There is an ongoing enquiry and Im not going to tell you what I know. It was a tragic accident.

Top Bottom