Terry Wogan gone ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Squire
My wife told me this morning in bed. 'Ah that's a shame,' sez I. 'I thought you never liked him,' sez she. 'Ah, come on - who could possibly not like Terry Wogan?' sez I, and I meant it too. How many people can you say that about? RIP old feller.
 
Our paths first met when I was 6. The whole class had to partner up and do the Floral Dance as part of the Queen's Silver Jubilee celebrations in Totnes, Devon. (Kate Hersey, where are you now?)

I listened whenever we visited our gran, she was such a fan she had a pet guinea pig named Wogan. I have been listening and watching on and off ever since.

A colossus of his craft. He will be sorely missed.
 

Oldbloke

Legendary Member
Location
Mayenne, France
Oh, man... That's sad.

He embodied everything I disliked as an adolescent. Then I grew up and realised what a bber I was as a kid.

A funny, witty, warm fella and a great broadcaster to boot. RIP Tel.

This perfectly embodies my feelings too.

RIP Sir Tel...a true star
 
A minute for every year he presented the show?

The only true tribute given his scathing dislike for the modern version is a total silence!
 
Top Bottom