Thanks for the input, decision made...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Boon 51

Veteran
Yes User, and a trip to Burrington Coombe will also be on the cards.

On the verge of getting a mtb myself and the Acid is on my list but I might have to get it from the uk so how are they for sizing.. are they about right or are they a bit small...
I'm 5-10 by the way..

Cheers

OP
OP
Monsieur Remings
On the verge of getting a mtb myself and the Acid is on my list but I might have to get it from the uk so how are they for sizing.. are they about right or are they a bit small...
I'm 5-10 by the way..

Cheers

Boon 51, I'm 5'10 with an inside leg of 31" and I went for the 18". Definitely the right size for me.

D

Deleted member 23692

..... so how are they for sizing.. are they about right or are they a bit small...
I'm 5-10 by the way..
I'm 5'10" too, and tried both the 16" and 18" before buying - the 16" had a better 'nad to cross bar' gap, but felt a bit cramped for between the saddle and handlebars. So I ended up with the 18" as it just seemed better. The seat's a bit low for me on the photo below.

_GRF1530_zpsd5b009b0.jpg

Granted it's an LTD and not an Acid but there isn't much difference in the frame sizes between the two ;)

Boon 51

Veteran
I'm 5'10" too, and tried both the 16" and 18" before buying - the 16" had a better and to cross bar gap, but felt a bit cramped for between the saddle and handlebars. So I ended up with the 18" as it just seemed better. The seat's a bit low for me on the photo below.

_GRF1530_zpsd5b009b0.jpg

Granted it's an LTD and not an Acid but there isn't much difference in the frame sizes between the two ;)

That bike's drop dead gorgeous mate... :thumbsup:

Top Bottom