Thanks for the input, decision made...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Monsieur Remings
Seen it and checked it, it's not the same spec, near enough for a newbie like me but not the same and not the right size in either link (which is why they're so much cheaper because 18 is pretty standard).

There was the option of an 18' however - my size - in the 2012 but I got the above on 0% which wasn't the case with the 2012. Any money saved buying straight up was nullified by the additional interest on finance, hence making the 2013 a better option to pay with on finance. Trust, I checked, relentlessly, pretty much everywhere.

I could have got it £4 cheaper at Allterrain if that counts? ;)

OP
OP
Monsieur Remings

Quite the friendly Giant isn't one..:biggrin:.

02GF74

Über Member
jmmmmm I'm sure you checked - but i'm surprised the 18 in at JE James for £ 120 less is not better value than the 2013 . Usually tje latest models tend to go up in price or are same price but with lower spec. components - surely for £ 120 you could put better parts than on the 2103 model, and sell the bits you have taken off on ebay or elsewhere?

OP
OP
Monsieur Remings
jmmmmm I'm sure you checked - but i'm surprised the 18 in at JE James for £ 120 less is not better value than the 2013 . Usually tje latest models tend to go up in price or are same price but with lower spec. components - surely for £ 120 you could put better parts than on the 2103 model, and sell the bits you have taken off on ebay or elsewhere?

It's a sale item and not available on finance... once again I'd seen it fella'.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
That's a great bike, with a great spec, (and a ghastly colour scheme :eek: there's no accounting for taste) for the price. It's crying out for some jagwire blue cables btw.

zizou

Veteran
Looks good, nice colour scheme

Cubist

Still wavin'
Blingtastic

http://superstar.tibolts.co.uk/popup_image.php?pID=348

XC-EVO.jpg

02GF74

Über Member
green hubs and red nipples will clash - best to keep a bike limited to 2 or 3 colours max.

Top Bottom