That London - it's a hell hole

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
I did try to talk to some people on the Underground, but that didn't go too well either...:whistle:
I'm surprised you made it out alive.

Honestly, people shouldn't be allowed in London without knowing the rules.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Nice pic though. Try opening it with a picture editing thingy and brightening the colours.

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Funnily enough my daughter thought it could benefit from a bit of fiddling, and turned it into...
IMG_20161102_095121.jpg

Have to say, I thought she did a nice job.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Glad your daughter agrees; she obviously has good judgement. Now why not ask her to photoshop out the messy dead branch hanging down left of centre and the twiggy branches coming out of the tree trunk? I would also crop about 10% off the top of the shot to lose the messy tree detail and that clumsy bough and 5% off the right side to lose the distracting patches on sky down the edge. Bring back some more of that plant on the left foreground then brighten the colour a bit more.

Glad your daughter agrees; she obviously has good judgement. Now why not ask her to photoshop out the messy dead branch hanging down left of centre and the twiggy branches coming out of the tree trunk? I would also crop about 10% off the top of the shot to lose the messy tree detail and that clumsy bough and 5% off the right side to lose the distracting patches on sky down the edge. Then brighten the colour a bit more.
Then bulldoze the left half and put a nice country weekend pad. Maybe a bit of the right to park the 4x4

Last edited:
OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Glad your daughter agrees; she obviously has good judgement. Now why not ask her to photoshop out the messy dead branch hanging down left of centre and the twiggy branches coming out of the tree trunk? I would also crop about 10% off the top of the shot to lose the messy tree detail and that clumsy bough and 5% off the right side to lose the distracting patches on sky down the edge. Then brighten the colour a bit more.
That's cheating!

Globalti

Legendary Member
Most of the pictures you see in the media and on the internet are edited, even if that means just cropped and the colour tweaked. It's one of the joys of digital photography. Even in the era of film most stuff was edited, black and white photos were "dodged" meaning varying exposure time given to different areas of the negative in printing so as to lighten dark bits and vice-versa.

Top Bottom