That stung a bit 😊

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Glad your recovering well?
Can we have pictures of the written off bike please to marvel at the damage the scooter has done?

tom73

Guru
Lord that's a shocker glad you're on the road to recovery. GWS
:hugs:

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
That sounds terrible - good luck with the recovery and at least you have the peace of mind that the rider got collared and the financial side is all in hand. I suspect you'll see a far personal injury payout considering!

OP
OP
steveindenmark

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Glad your recovering well?
Can we have pictures of the written off bike please to marvel at the damage the scooter has done?
You made me cry.... again😊
Its going to my Specialized bike mechanic to wait inspection from his insurers. He says it is usually best to replace the bike. But he will try and keep mine so I can have it for spares. Its in my garage and have not got down to see it yet. I will let him decide the best way forward so I dont need advice on that.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Glad you are in good spirits and hope you manage to keep it up. Could have been a lot worse.

Hope you managed to give the a'hole drunk driver a good kicking with your working leg before the police carted him off. :okay:

GWS, onwards and upwards, start looking at new bikes now. I was looking within 48hrs when I got knocked off and received a broken neck and fractured skull :laugh:

D

Deleted member 26715

GWS, as an aside are scooter allowed to use cycleways over there, or was he being a complete dickwad?

Dave7

Legendary Member
You made me cry.... again😊
Its going to my Specialized bike mechanic to wait inspection from his insurers. He says it is usually best to replace the bike. But he will try and keep mine so I can have it for spares. Its in my garage and have not got down to see it yet. I will let him decide the best way forward so I dont need advice on that.
View attachment 549350

View attachment 549351
Nothing that a bit of super glue and some tape can't fix there.
Only imo of course :wacko:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Jesus H! Horrible horrible horrible. You seem to have dealt with it in your mind, and that's what matters - bodies take care of themselves (as you're proving) and bikes can be replaced. Special :bravo: for getting up the bank with a broken leg. You're obviously well'ard! (I'm sure you will) GWS.

Top Bottom