That was odd.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
I have just been for a sit down,in a darkened room.I was making a bit of brekkie,when in my bad eye,i could see dancing diamonds.Vision went blurry i felt sick and dizzy.The diamonds seemed to be spinning like a wheel.Got to say i felt very funny.Anyway it's gone now,but i feel a bit shook up.Been on google looked like a migrane attack.Going to do stuff all today now.I was going to clean a couple of floors.They can wait.I might come off this computer till later on.

Zeffer

Does sound like a migraine as the symptoms are exactly like mine. Except mine take a good 24 hours to go (only get them about every two years now, thank goodness). Worth checking with GP though and the pink migraine tablets (Migraleve) have an anti-sickness built in - catch it in time and I can avoid the full thing.

byegad

Legendary Member
Let the Doc' rule out anything else but sounds like a migraine aura to me. I get them if I look at a bright screen in a dark room.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have just been for a sit down,in a darkened room.I was making a bit of brekkie,when in my bad eye,i could see dancing diamonds.Vision went blurry i felt sick and dizzy.The diamonds seemed to be spinning like a wheel.Got to say i felt very funny.Anyway it's gone now,but i feel a bit shook up.Been on google looked like a migrane attack.Going to do stuff all today now.I was going to clean a couple of floors.They can wait.I might come off this computer till later on.
I have only had that once, about 45 years ago during a Chemistry lesson at school. It was very nasty. I hope you feel better soon, postie!

(What baffles me is why it happened to me on that one occasion but has never happened again ... :wacko:)

Tiger10

Über Member
I was suffering attacks 2 or 3 times a week untill trying feverfew, it doesn't control it once it starts it stops it before it starts. These days there are no more attacks.
I dont really follow the herbal idea on everything but do try to keep a open mind.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I suffer from migraine aura, my vision gets blurred around the egdes and i also get blind spots.
I can tell when it is coming on, and take ibruprofen which seems to work.
It is scarry when you are driving.

MiK1138

Veteran
I have only had that once, about 45 years ago during a Chemistry lesson at school. It was very nasty. I hope you feel better soon, postie!

(What baffles me is why it happened to me on that one occasion but has never happened again ... :wacko:)
Reaction to something in the Chemistry class?

Top Bottom