That was odd.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
I have just been for a sit down,in a darkened room.I was making a bit of brekkie,when in my bad eye,i could see dancing diamonds.Vision went blurry i felt sick and dizzy.The diamonds seemed to be spinning like a wheel.Got to say i felt very funny.Anyway it's gone now,but i feel a bit shook up.Been on google looked like a migrane attack.Going to do stuff all today now.I was going to clean a couple of floors.They can wait.I might come off this computer till later on.

Zeffer

Über Member
Does sound like a migraine as the symptoms are exactly like mine. Except mine take a good 24 hours to go (only get them about every two years now, thank goodness). Worth checking with GP though and the pink migraine tablets (Migraleve) have an anti-sickness built in - catch it in time and I can avoid the full thing.

byegad

Legendary Member
Let the Doc' rule out anything else but sounds like a migraine aura to me. I get them if I look at a bright screen in a dark room.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have just been for a sit down,in a darkened room.I was making a bit of brekkie,when in my bad eye,i could see dancing diamonds.Vision went blurry i felt sick and dizzy.The diamonds seemed to be spinning like a wheel.Got to say i felt very funny.Anyway it's gone now,but i feel a bit shook up.Been on google looked like a migrane attack.Going to do stuff all today now.I was going to clean a couple of floors.They can wait.I might come off this computer till later on.
I have only had that once, about 45 years ago during a Chemistry lesson at school. It was very nasty. I hope you feel better soon, postie!

(What baffles me is why it happened to me on that one occasion but has never happened again ... :wacko:)

Tiger10

Über Member
I was suffering attacks 2 or 3 times a week untill trying feverfew, it doesn't control it once it starts it stops it before it starts. These days there are no more attacks.
I dont really follow the herbal idea on everything but do try to keep a open mind.

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
My mum planted feverfew in the garden and it seemed to cure my dad's migraine attacks. I've no idea how that would work...

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I suffer from migraine aura, my vision gets blurred around the egdes and i also get blind spots.
I can tell when it is coming on, and take ibruprofen which seems to work.
It is scarry when you are driving.

MiK1138

Veteran
I have only had that once, about 45 years ago during a Chemistry lesson at school. It was very nasty. I hope you feel better soon, postie!

(What baffles me is why it happened to me on that one occasion but has never happened again ... :wacko:)
Reaction to something in the Chemistry class?

Top Bottom