The '0300hrs Club' thread.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Awake and debating coffee. Restless night annoyingly as I want to be out riding early. Looking forward to taking the new Koga out again.

gbb

Legendary Member
Struggled to get to sleep at 10.30.
Woke at 12.20
Woke again at 02.15
Still awake now :whistle:

Occasionally, my mind starts whirring once awake and once its going, I can't turn it off, then you start to get agitated, almost an anxious feeling and it all implodes into sleeplessness.
Bugger :surrender:^_^

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Had an on and off kind of night, 0230, 0500…. Should have come on here!

Brandane

Legendary Member
Restless night and now properly awake and dressed. Just entering stage 2 of preparation for this morning's colonoscopy - lovely :sad:
:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
Having undergone the same procedure last Wednesday, you have my sympathy. It's not pleasant. Hopefully by the time you read this it will be all done and dusted, and you will come away with a good result. I had one small (2mm) pollop removed which is awaiting analysis, but they told me not to be concerned :ohmy:. Had a "melanoma in situ" removed in September, and a month later the surrounding 5mm of skin was also removed as a precaution (got an all clear for that). Not the best few months, but good results! Just means I need to keep out of the sun from now on. Living in the west of Scotland has it's advantages after all :smile:.

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
Having undergone the same procedure last Wednesday, you have my sympathy. It's not pleasant. Hopefully by the time you read this it will be all done and dusted, and you will come away with a good result. I had one small (2mm) pollop removed which is awaiting analysis, but they told me not to be concerned :ohmy:. Had a "melanoma in situ" removed in September, and a month later the surrounding 5mm of skin was also removed as a precaution (got an all clear for that). Not the best few months, but good results! Just means I need to keep out of the sun from now on. Living in the west of Scotland has it's advantages after all :smile:.
Thanks. All done and all clear. After six (!) such procedures over a period of years, they’ve now withdrawn my invitation to the party. Back to poo in the post

Top Bottom