The '0300hrs Club' thread.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Signing in.
Cuppa tea on the go then back to bed.
Flippin' night wakes.

Stephenite

Membå
How's the hamster doing so far.
Any records being broken.
We haven't set it up yet,
'We' is me and junior me (10 years old). Just haven't found the time to be honest with you. We have the kit. A couple of weeks ago we started putting it together but went off on a tangent measuring the circumference of random things in the house.
We'll try to sort it out tomorrow. Over the past couple of weeks I've been lying awake and hearing the hamster bombing around. I've thought 'yep, tonight would have been a good night' as I, normally, have the door between the living room and the bedroom open.

classic33

Leg End Member
We haven't set it up yet,
'We' is me and junior me (10 years old). Just haven't found the time to be honest with you. We have the kit. A couple of weeks ago we started putting it together but went off on a tangent measuring the circumference of random things in the house.
We'll try to sort it out tomorrow. Over the past couple of weeks I've been lying awake and hearing the hamster bombing around. I've thought 'yep, tonight would have been a good night' as I, normally, have the door between the living room and the bedroom open.
Connect the hamster wheel up to a motor, use it as a generator for some LED lighting.

alicat

Legendary Member
Well, here I am today! Scraped in with 6 mins to go! I normally get back to sleep quite fast if I wake in the night and today seems to be my chance to check out the club.^_^

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Well again I seem to be doing better than usual at avoiding the alloted time of wakefulness. Am waking-up earlier though.
All things being equal it’s quite a good state of affairs. Weekends decorating and the return of weekday travel seems to have made me somewhat fatigued.

VelvetUnderpants

Über Member
Wide awake since 2am just spent half an hour catching up with the "Cafe Becoming Political Drop Shop" which has helped to anaesthetize me and now just having a masala tea and a teaspoon of sugar and then try to get my head down :tired:

Top Bottom