The '0300hrs Club' thread.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
T'is quiet, even the owl doesn't give a hoot today.

gbb

Legendary Member
My turn today, been awake since maybe 02.50. Just watched a planet, maybe Venus, very bright, dip below the rooflines looking west.
Fan is on to cool the room but it solves one problem, creates another...a draught on my skin.
Hips are sore. I thought I'd take 5 minutes out, break the cycle of my thoughts going into overdrive.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
I really thought I'd get a full night's sleep in as I've been so busy this week on a course every day then coming home and doing more work for the course until going to bed only stopping to eat. It's been mentally and physically exhausting :tired:. Despite how tired I am, I've been awake over an hour :wacko:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Went to a gig this evening, and I'm buzzing ^_^ but going to sleep now

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Morning all.
Late back home from Dublin, 3 dogs all trying to curl-up next to me, Wimpers coughing-away with the lurgy. Taken umbridge and moved to the sofa. There’s decorating to be done and I need to be in half decent shape - it’s been a hard week already :-/

keithmac

Guru
I've been up since 2am..

Debating whether to clone the routers SSID when my Powerline Wifi booster turns up or have a different SSID for upstairs..

Top Bottom