The '0300hrs Club' thread.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Just called in to say, 'See you later!'

winjim

Smash the cistern
I'm off to get some rest. I've been up til now working on my dissertation. I need to hand it in Monday at noon and it's currently a shambolic mess that exists mostly in my head. So with little chance of getting anything done tomorrow during the day, I'll be attempting to write and reference about 10k words, with tables and figures from 10pm tomorrow night for however long it takes. Then three hours at work to get it formatted and submitted. So no sleep for me tomorrow, I'll be powering through pretty much all night.

This is all thanks to my crippling levels of executive dysfunction stopping me from writing anything until literally the weekend before the deadline. Stupid brain.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I'm off to get some rest. I've been up til now working on my dissertation. I need to hand it in Monday at noon and it's currently a shambolic mess that exists mostly in my head. So with little chance of getting anything done tomorrow during the day, I'll be attempting to write and reference about 10k words, with tables and figures from 10pm tomorrow night for however long it takes. Then three hours at work to get it formatted and submitted. So no sleep for me tomorrow, I'll be powering through pretty much all night.

This is all thanks to my crippling levels of executive dysfunction stopping me from writing anything until literally the weekend before the deadline. Stupid brain.
You can do it Jim!

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Well it’s nice to be on time for a change my bladder and regular wakefulness are finally back on course :-)
Had a fab day in the sun chillin’ at Porlock weir which certainly made me sleepy! Good to unwind at last….
Lire coursing the Whippets today - early start. Night all x

PS: @winjim KEEP GOING!!!!

Top Bottom