The 2015 Half Century (50 KM or 50 Mile) A Month Challenge - Chatzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeW-71

Veteran
It's simple for me..

50km/miles - Bronze star
100km - Silver star
100 miles - Gold star

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
How about..

50km - Bronze star
50 mile - Silver star
100km - Gold star
100 mile - A diamond
We said that people can do a mix of 50 km and 50 mile rides for this challenge so that wouldn't work. Also - the 100 milers have been doing their challenges for years so it would be a bit presumptuous for us to come along now and try to change the way they do things ... :whistle:

The most obvious thing would be Gold for a year of 100+ mile rides, Silver for a year of 100+ km rides, and Bronze for a year of 50+ km rides.

mike3121

I rode the Manchester to Llandudno ride on Saturday, my Garmin only recorded 97.68 miles but my actual ride was just over 100 miles, would this count as a 100 mile ride?

13 rider

Guru
I rode the Manchester to Llandudno ride on Saturday, my Garmin only recorded 97.68 miles but my actual ride was just over 100 miles, would this count as a 100 mile ride?
If your happy it's 100m then it's a 100m the whole monthly challenge is done on trust and so the only person you have to convince is you .don't forget to post it in the 2016 thread :okay:

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
How many of us have managed every month so far?

Try posting that question in the 2016 thread ;)

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/t...-month-challenge-chatzone.193109/post-4454456

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom