"The" and "Teh"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Right. No corrections or backspacing. Let's see how I getr on ...

Ahem. The trick is, finding something to write about. i can only post fl;annel and waggfle when I'm trying to write something meaningful , it seems. Thet said, I seem to bve doing okj so far, althiough I haben't looked at the screen yet: I fear I may be typing faster than my ability allows me to. "Desite doth outrun performanse" as the man said.

Well, that's not too bad. :ohmy:

abchandler

Phump said:
I'm rather alarmed that I've started typing don;t, can;t, won;t (I'm not a negative person, honest :ohmy: ).

I can't remember when my right hand stopped being able to automatically reach the ' key and decided to hit the ; key instead.

Recently, my right hand (it must be the badly behaved one out of the pair) also feels obliged to add an extra 'o' to 'you', giving 'youo'. When I just typed that sentence, the correctly spelt one was afflicted with an extra 'o' and had to be corrected, whereas the one I wanted the error in didn;t have it (seems I can't do it when I think about it).

In typing this, I have also had to correct 5 spelling errors caused by transposed letters.

:smile:

I think it's something to do with the brain and finger speeds, a lot of people do it. I have a friend who sometimes sends me emails that she must never have looked at as most of the words are typed wrongly. She is also a stickler for grammar and spelling! So there you are.

It also depends I think on how much you do use a keyboard. The last job was taken in view to winding down for retirement but was type-setting for a publication. All to tight deadlines. You did so much at such speeds, you rarely made errors. You still had to proof it because the one you didn't read would have an error in it. The errors were mainly not being able to read what you were copying from.

Top Bottom