The Ashes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
thom

thom

____
Yes, I listen to it quite a lot. I particularly enjoy Aggers' subtle winding up of Boycott, and the fact that he invariably fails to spot it. I expect they're likely to back off Pietersen though, to prevent an enflouncement.
Of course we'll just have to wait and see/hear... but I suspect the true TMS dna will prevail.

I think it's to KP's credit that he's working with the public service broadcaster, rather than SKY.

U

User482

Of course we'll just have to wait and see/hear... but I suspect the true TMS dna will prevail.

I think it's to KP's credit that he's working with the public service broadcaster, rather than SKY.

He was unlikely to share the commentary box with Strauss!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I've always been a KP fan, so I suppose I'm a bit biased when I say give the guy a chance. Though I like him a great deal, Boycott is a similarly twattish figure for many and has descended into a cliche ridden parody of himself recently so he'd be the first I'd want off the commentary team.
I've emailed TMS a couple of times to voice my dislike and irritation at Boycott and his arrogant, know-all persona. To no avail of course apart from my personal satisfaction!
I'll wait and see how I feel about KP but my inclination is to reach for the off button as I do with Boycott.

Top Bottom