The banes of cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Pretending that ageing has no effect on performance

Never moon a tailgating car. Some have hidden blue lights, apparently.

vickster

Legendary Member
Actually, that's not too bad as far as pink goes...

TBH, vast quantities of pinkness is the bane of ladies' sportswear full stop. On the flip side, it is rather visible.
Again none of the other ladies sportswear I've ever bought is pink from memory (I don't only buy women's clothing though...as the Chapeau jersey demonstrates...and I just liked the design of that and the other colours were meh)

Again none of the other ladies sportswear I've ever bought is pink from memory (I don't only buy women's clothing though...as the Chapeau jersey demonstrates...and I just liked the design of that and the other colours were meh)

Fortunately I'm small enough to fit into the large boys sizes, so I do have access to sensible / practical colours. But it does depend on the brand - some junior stuff is made for stick insects, which is kind of useless when you've got curves.

Actually, a lot of ladies' stuff is made for stick insects as well.

You find something that's the right arm / leg length and you can't get it on / do it up / are at risk of serious wardrobe malfunction. Find something that fits right over chest and hips and you look like you're wearing concertinas.

The joy of buying stuff when you're short. :cry:

vickster

Legendary Member
Fortunately I'm small enough to fit into the large boys sizes, so I do have access to sensible / practical colours. But it does depend on the brand - some junior stuff is made for stick insects, which is kind of useless when you've got curves.

Actually, a lot of ladies' stuff is made for stick insects as well.

You find something that's the right arm / leg length and you can't get it on / do it up / are at risk of serious wardrobe malfunction. Find something that fits right over chest and hips and you look like you're wearing concertinas.

The joy of buying stuff when you're short. :cry:
Or when you're a tall, bulkier woman....

Top Bottom