The beast is back

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavgav

Guru
The flag from the developer on our estate suggests the Easterly wind has arrived in Shropshire, from its position.

It’s been a glorious warm sunny day, but we’ve just had a hailstorm, followed by a flash of lightning and clap of thunder, then monsoon rain.

We are on the edge of the Amber warning zone for Sunday and so could be interesting

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I thought it was in Bedfordshire.
On the railway that area is always known as three counties . Cambridgeshire as well as Hertfordshire.

snorri

Legendary Member
So the beast from the east is set to pop back in for a short visit....Anyone had any snow yet?
Pop back? No one told me it had left:cold::cold::cold:, and the snow at the roadside this afternoon confirms it for me.
Anyway, I'm sitting comfortably at home and not envying any of the passengers on a cruise ship that set sail from here at 18.00 bound for Stornoway^_^.

[QUOTE 5184281, member: 9609"]tend to think the last beast turned out to be not much more than an over-fed bunny rabbit, what's this one going to be like, a heavily set guinea pig ?[/QUOTE]
The last of the snow is still lingering here, as is the subsequent flooding. I could do without more. At least we're not likely to get snowed in again.

Top Bottom