The Boat Race - two and a half *hours*?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@User14044 and I have just the thing.

A+Punt+Gun,+used+for+duck+hunting+but+were+banned+because+they+depleted+stocks+of+wild+fowl.jpg

Are they the two coxes for the boat teams?

ozboz

Guru
^^^^^^^^
The 'Jolly Boating Brigade ' no doubt !

stephec

Legendary Member
Good luck with that...you're a week early ;)
:blush:^_^

In my defence I was half asleep when I watched the Eurosport advert last night.

Don't let Mrs Stephec know though, she'll only find me something to do in the garden, I'll make do with the Criterium International instead.

:blush:^_^

In my defence I was half asleep when I watched the Eurosport advert last night.

Don't let Mrs Stephec know though, she'll only find me something to do in the garden, I'll make do with the Criterium International instead.
You could watch Gent-Wevelgem or Volta a Catalunya as well :smile:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Why comment on a comment about something that doesn't affect the commenter who commented about something that another commenter commented about that doesn't affect them?

Yes, but my comment on the comment about the comment was acceptable as I wasn't disputing the validity of the OP's comment on the grounds that commenting about something that has absolutely no effect on you is not worthy of comment, unlike the poster, whose comment I commented on, that commented that the OP's comment was not a worthy comment as comments about things that do not affect you are, in themselves, not worth commenting on.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Yes, but my comment on the comment about the comment was acceptable as I wasn't disputing the validity of the OP's comment on the grounds that commenting about something that has absolutely no effect on you is not worthy of comment, unlike the poster, whose comment I commented on, that commented that the OP's comment was not a worthy comment as comments about things that do not affect you are, in themselves, not worth commenting on.

No comment.

ozboz

Guru

Mmmmm , the comments on the comments of the comment, are now becoming a commentary ,
Sort of ,?

Top Bottom