1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The boy who sees without eyes

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by buggi, 24 Sep 2007.

1. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

is on Five Life at the moment (cable 186, don't know what sky channel). The kid uses sound like a bat to "see"

2. col

col Veteran

Watching it too,amazing stuff.

3. Frazer

Frazer New Member

seriously, humans can do this?? So his brain somehow processes the echoes off sounds off objects to create an 'image' of his surroundings?? Thats amazing

4. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

are you watching it? it started off when he was really little and he realised that he could tell when going along in the car the difference between the buildings and alleys. so he started using a clicking sound and he can locate objects.

5. Noodley

Noodley Guest

Are you? :biggrin::biggrin:
    What kind of bat senses do you have that you can watch TV and post on the forum at the same time? Incredible. :biggrin:

6. Big Bren

Big Bren New Member

TV is like the modern equivalent of a Victorian Freakshow - every time I switch it on recently, there's another shock-doc about a two headed man, a giant toddler or a penis lacerating, man to woman gender reassignment.

Tonight was bat-boy as mentioned above on one channel, sex change shenanigans on another and a wee tiny fella on yet another.

I watched a dvd.

Bren

7. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

maybe i can multitask after all

8. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

In programme #2, the kid drinks blood and sleeps upside down in his wardobe!:biggrin:
    No, it's a good example of how brain-space can be realigned when a faculty is lost. Possibly. I didn't see it. But I know where the telly is.

9. Noodley

Noodley Guest

what's that? :biggrin::biggrin:

10. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

something you can do whilst giving good head apparently.

11. Noodley

Noodley Guest

splutter, cough, splutter as it were
    :biggrin::biggrin: