The boy who sees without eyes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
is on Five Life at the moment (cable 186, don't know what sky channel). The kid uses sound like a bat to "see"

col

Legendary Member
Watching it too,amazing stuff.

Frazer

seriously, humans can do this?? So his brain somehow processes the echoes off sounds off objects to create an 'image' of his surroundings?? Thats amazing

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
are you watching it? it started off when he was really little and he realised that he could tell when going along in the car the difference between the buildings and alleys. so he started using a clicking sound and he can locate objects.

Big Bren

TV is like the modern equivalent of a Victorian Freakshow - every time I switch it on recently, there's another shock-doc about a two headed man, a giant toddler or a penis lacerating, man to woman gender reassignment.

Tonight was bat-boy as mentioned above on one channel, sex change shenanigans on another and a wee tiny fella on yet another.

I watched a dvd.

Bren

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
In programme #2, the kid drinks blood and sleeps upside down in his wardobe!:biggrin:
No, it's a good example of how brain-space can be realigned when a faculty is lost. Possibly. I didn't see it. But I know where the telly is.

Noodley

buggi said:
maybe i can multitask after all

what's that? :biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom