The CC Trig Point bagger thread, now incorporating other interesting geographs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
A couple of finds on today's ride..

A BM on a terraced house by the corner of Stratford Road and Clarence Street.

And another on All Saints Church, Stratford.

Plus.... A bonus chance meeting with @Drago in his home village as I pedalled through...

Leedsbusdriver

Every breath leaves me one less to my last
Sorry for the lack of activity on this thread recently. A few from my wanders around Leeds and outskirts.
IMG-20190927-113925402.jpg

Leeds Cathedral.
IMG-20190927-113950830.jpg

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Plus.... A bonus chance meeting with @Drago in his home village as I pedalled through...

I was walking through the village minding my own business when I heard a voice behind growl "give me your money or I'll shank you!" I turned around and it was PeteXXX. My how we both laughed as he threw my empty wallet on the ground and rode off!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Was good to see you Pete, and cracking that you blagged some Benchmarks too. It's really humbling that my idea has people cranking out the extra miles to find these things. Makes the CTCs equivalent look like the contrived and boring exercise that it is. Perhaps I should write an article for their chipwrapper about Benchmark bagging as an incentive to ride and explore?

BTW, did the main purpose of your ride go OK?

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Was good to see you Pete, and cracking that you blagged some Benchmarks too. It's really humbling that my idea has people cranking out the extra miles to find these things. Makes the CTCs equivalent look like the contrived and boring exercise that it is. Perhaps I should write an article for their chipwrapper about Benchmark bagging as an incentive to ride and explore?

BTW, did the main purpose of your ride go OK?
Yes, our last meet was on the Women's Tour, wasn't it..
All went well, thanks. HGV medical passed for another year. I got to MK a bit early, so did the extra few miles around Stratford where I bagged the BM's, plus a few more pics 👍🏼

Top Bottom