The CC Trig Point bagger thread, now incorporating other interesting geographs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I doubt I can do next Sunday, but I'll be there in spirit!

Tim Hall

Do we need the SAR expert up top, or down first to check out the dangers?
:laugh:
A few years back I led a tandem club ride to the Shipley Auxiliary Unit bunker I mentioned up thread. It's mostly a hole in the ground with a short access tunnel. A child member of the group was straight into the tunnel and as he parents weren't keen, was followed by a bloke whose day job was fireman. He was fully clued up on confined spaces training and on that day might have been taking a less than rigorous approach. "If I get stuck" he said "Whatever you do, don't dial 999."

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Don't forget that Sunday morning is likely to be Rugby day..
No idea how those ruffians will take to seeing you walking round their car park with torches, ropes and block & tackle :laugh:

Roger that on the 18:00 sitrep, but I'll likely have had a bottle of plonk down my neck as it's a non-driving day :hugs:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Peering closely at the pic you took there appears to be access into the main chamber. I don't know if I would fit but I can shove a camera in there and take some snaps.

We are going in for sure even if i have to push and kick you through the gap ^_^

Don't forget that Sunday morning is likely to be Rugby day..
No idea how those ruffians will take to seeing you walking round their car park with torches, ropes and block & tackle :laugh:

Roger that on the 18:00 sitrep, but I'll likely have had a bottle of plonk down my neck as it's a non-driving day :hugs:

Very true and thats one reason why i didnt go snooping too much yesterday afternoon and looking on http://www.wrfc.net/ they are at home 11 am punch off:boxing:

classic33

Leg End Member
Do we need the SAR expert up top, or down first to check out the dangers?
:laugh:
You've two good arms for the safety roping.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I might change my name to Dr Livingstone :laugh:
If you get lost, Doc.
I'll send Stanley to look for you
stanley.jpg

Top Bottom