The Clangers revival - is it too early to start complaining about it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Will they actually be able to talk this time ?

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Our dog used to have a clanger toy that made clanger noises when it was pressed/bitten and this morning, when I was taking her to the dog sitters, they were talking about this on the radio, when they played clanger noises she was ears pricked and looking around the car trying to find where the noise was coming from.

pauldavid

Veteran
Our dog used to have a clanger toy that made clanger noises when it was pressed/bitten and this morning, when I was taking her to the dog sitters, they were talking about this on the radio, when they played clanger noises she was ears pricked and looking around the car trying to find where the noise was coming from.

Bloody DOG SITTERS!!!!, how posh are you?

Mine just gets put in the garden with a bowl of water and his kennel.

And before you say that's mean, we don't leave him long. Well, never more than about a week anyway.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Do you think the man who did the original voice overs is still alive. If he is he must be at least 90 years old by now.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
If I am being honest here, I was a tad too old for the clangers, but my brother who is 4 1/2 years younger than me loved it. I preferred steve zodiac and fireball xl5
and stingray. Stupid finger puppets did nothing for me at all. But I did think bill and ben were quite funny.

Last edited:
Top Bottom