The Clangers revival - is it too early to start complaining about it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peteaud

Veteran
Yeah I bought that for the kids, complete set of Looney Tunes and Hanna Barbera too, they're great...apparently. :whistle:

Well i have the complete 1st 3 series of Scooby Doo that i still love and watch on a cold winter afternoon
smiley-scared003.gif

Yeah I bought that for the kids, complete set of Looney Tunes and Hanna Barbera too, they're great...apparently. :whistle:
I bought my daughter some 'Batman: The Animated Series' & 'Justice League' DVDs.
Well, she did used to watch it with me...... I still do!!!!, & waiting avidly for the supposedly 'in production' Justice League film
(needs to have Christian Bale, & Henry Cavill in it though!)

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Spooky! I was thinking about the Clangers yesterday whilst reading about 3-D printers, they were remarkably prescient. I recall an episode where parts land on the planet, the clangers assembled them into a working machine, which then proceeds to go beserk, churning out and cluttering up clangerland with utterly useless, colourful, plastic, consumer goods.

PS Ludwig was better..........

"Ahhh... Ludwig!"

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Anyone remember 'Maxi Dog'? On in the pre-news BBC1 slot probably around '79 or '80.

Title famously showed the dog peeing on the corner of its kennel :-)

Top Bottom