The Collar Bone Thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

philk56

Guru
I did mine almost exactly five years ago. I didn't have any surgery, just a sling. It took me almost two months to get back on the bike and another couple of months before I had anything like full movement. It didn't knit completely so I still have a lump but it doesn't bother me most of the time.

Katherine

Guru
25 sunny miles yesterday and the biggest annoyance was the weakness of the muscles that support me on the bike: the shoulders and the triceps were feeling pretty tired by the time I'd done 15 miles.

Got the shoulder capsule release op tomorrow, following which rehabilitation has to start properly.
Well for getting a ride in and best of luck for tomorrow.

OP
OP
Globalti

Globalti

Legendary Member
Just seen the sawbones and he was surprised at how well I've recovered. He'd been anticipating having to do a steroid injection but has discharged me instead. He said: "You don't look like the sort who sits around on the sofa all day"!

Back to driving, cycling tomorrow. Woohoo!

Just seen the sawbones and he was surprised at how well I've recovered. He'd been anticipating having to do a steroid injection but has discharged me instead. He said: "You don't look like the sort who sits around on the sofa all day"!

Excellent news!
Have been driving two weeks, cycling for one. Feels like the end of a punishment!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!

That's good news!

If you don't have other plans, you would be welcome to meet up with us at Spring Wood, Whalley around 10:00 for my Conder Green forum ride? We will be riding slowly and heading out via Cow Ark to the Trough of Bowland. Do as much or as little as you like!

OP
OP
Globalti

Globalti

Legendary Member
T'would be good, thanks, but Mrs Gti and I are planning to walk in Buttermere tomorrow. Hope the ride goes well, the weather will be fine.

Top Bottom