The Collection so far....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Below is the line up at the moment, minus my Pompino, which is in the loft for the winter.
Left to right we have; a recently resprayed and built up as a single speed, Trek 6500, a Pashley Picador trike, a Revolution Courier, a De Fietsfabriek 995 cargo bike, a Bike-E recumbent, and a Strida folder. looking to get another recumbent, so space dictates that the Bike-E and Strida will be sold soon i think.
cheers, velocidad :sad:

DSCF2959.jpg

OP
OP
velocidad

velocidad

Veteran
this was my girlfriends trek 6500 which she used to ride a lot. thn i used it for an electric bike by adding a currie electro-drive system. recently i sprayed it and built it as a single speed.

DSCF2951.jpg

my most used bike has to be my revolution courier that i picked up on ebay. with full muds, a hub dynamo and panniers, it's a great all rounder.

DSCF2954.jpg

the pashley trike (ebay again) is my girlfriends and is great for her to do the school run and shopping etc. not the easiest thing to ride but she gets on with it ok.

DSCF2953.jpg

the de fietsfabriek 995 (ebay) is my 'most fun to ride' bike. it does the school run in some style and can carry massive loads. made many modifications since buying, lights, music etc.

DSCF2276.jpg

DSCF2941.jpg

newfridgeon995040707.jpg

the bike-E is a great recumbent for riding in the town, and really easy to ride.

bikeE1stride1.jpg

the strida, another ebay purchase. i'd always wanted one, i had no real use for folder, but i just liked the look and simplicity of the design.

DSCF2970.jpg

my pompino is my 'best' bike, i love it! simple clean lines and really shifts.

pompino2.jpg

cheers, velocidad.:sad:

Yeah but seriously though but....

I would be v. interested in knowing what kind of dosh you might want for them, we just bought a Bike-E for the fleet last month and could do with another one.

OP
OP
velocidad

velocidad

Veteran
hey mickle

i hope to get about £300 for the bike-e, the strida i only paid £65 for, so if i got £50 i'd be happy.

velocidad said:
hey mickle

i hope to get about £300 for the bike-e, the strida i only paid £65 for, so if i got £50 i'd be happy.

I think you've probably got yourself a deal there, PM me with a contact number and I'll give thee a bell.

Arch

Married to Night Train
velocidad said:
how do you like the green under lights? a poor mans version of down low glow :sad:

Nice, just the right colour to look like a Sci-fi hover car, floating on a cushion of energised something or other...

OP
OP
velocidad

velocidad

Veteran
MichaelM said:
Pompino in the loft for the winter ???

I don't get it.

it's just about how you personally view each bike i guess. the pompino would (and does for many) make a fine winter bike. i just see mine as the nice bike i occasionally ride when my health allows. i usually find i'm rather 'off the boil' in the winter, so not much, if any, pompino-ing is done :sad:
and it is a bit like getting a new bike again when you get it back out the loft in spring:smile:

cheers, velocidad ;)

cannondale boy

Über Member
Very nice collection you have there. I am soooooo jealous :biggrin:. I bet the kids enjoy the ride as much as you do...especially when the roads are flooded. I hope the drivers don't give you to much hassle (giving you plenty of space i hope), just with the two big bikes you have there. Keep the pictures coming...love them :biggrin:

Top Bottom