The commuter bike that may never commute?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
This is the Scott Sub 40 I bought myself/the Missus for Xmas. I thought that I may use it to commute on if the snow got too deep to lug the trike through, but if in the next week or 2 Doncaster only gets the paltry amount of snow we saw last week, then the Scott may not get pressed into service this year. It will stay on the Turbo trainer (also something that I bought for myself/the Missus for Xmas!) It's all commuterificated up, with rack, lights/mounts/tools M+ rear tyre etc, maybe I'll take her out one day!?

I work up far more sweat in 30 mins flat out on the Trainer than in the 45 mins it takes me to commute home. I know I could use a fan, but I feel like I get a proper workout if I'm dripping with sweat!

a4.jpg

turbotr.jpg

seadragonpisces

Über Member
If you dont think you can justify having a bike like that indoors and not use outside, my mom has a 4 year old Carl Lewis exercise bike she never uses and am sure she would be happy to give it away and you can get some money back :-).

Seriously though, weather going to start warming up this weekend, maybe you can take it out then. I might too, I have a newish MiniVelo and hard tail MTB thats also new that havent seen much use lately, so am aching to get out

Top Bottom