The Cycle Show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Think I'll give it a miss.
Hopefully reports are that it's better then the last series, which was very crap. Then I might watch it on catch up.
Hopefully some of the presenters have actually learnt a little about actually presenting and they have moved from LMNH's. It wasn't great TV watching some bearded fixie toss stuffing his face whilst an interview was ongoing.

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
It's one of those ones I'll stick on Sky+, I can then eliminate the adverts, the padding, the interview of someone who did something obscure once on a bike and be left with 12-15 minutes of interesting programme that I can watch whilst tea's in the oven.
Thanks for the heads up!

Think I'll give it a miss.
Hopefully reports are that it's better then the last series, which was very crap. Then I might watch it on catch up.
Hopefully some of the presenters have actually learnt a little about actually presenting and they have moved from LMNH's. It wasn't great TV watching some bearded fixie toss stuffing his face whilst an interview was ongoing.

Steady...the honourable topcat and self were there once. Anyway, if it's a bearded fixie toss stuffing his face at LMNH, then he'll be loaded. 'cheap as chips' means megabucks in the Old Street Pose Parlour.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Im giving it a watch. Zzzzzzz :tongue:

I think they need three chaps to present it.

1. A big, loud one who hams it up as a reactionary old git.. so much that he's in danger of having alrady become one several years ago.
2. Another who is so uncool in such a studied way that he even makes being uncool look sad. But he does know his stuff.
3. Another one. Little, smiley, easily and excellently mocked by Stewart Lee and others. Pretends he doesn't ape the delivery of the big bigot while knowing secretly that he does.

If you could get those three chaps to do a bicycle programme and blow up cars and laugh at people who can't afford carbon it would be wonderful.

D

Deleted member 20519

I think I only watched the first two episodes of the last season, it was pretty crap IIRC.

D

Deleted member 23692

I'll give it miss. Series one was cringingly awful, and unless there is a massive format change I can't see it getting even close to watchable.

Top Bottom