The Cycle Show

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
2539177 said:
Very good.

bh_albl_wise-old-elf2.jpg

TVC

Watched the first half hour, now time for Only Connect, so I'm turning over.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I haven't watched all of it yet but I thought Alex Dowsett came over very well. It must seem a bit unreal for younger cyclists coming through and finding themselves on national TV, not a major channel admittedly, but there nonetheless. He wouldn't have seen the previous generation in that kind of environment.

Longshot

I learned something from tonight's show - I could never be a MTB downhiller as I detest flat brimmed baseball caps.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I learned something from tonight's show - I could never be a MTB downhiller as I detest flat brimmed baseball caps.

The kids like 'em...

Sandra6

Veteran
Hmm, bit better that it wasn't in the cafe - but the audience looked really uncomfortable and the interviews were loooong and booooring.
I turned over and watched the end of Corrie.

MickL

Über Member
I didn't think it was to bad, last season was err awful but they crammed a lot more into the episode and no long interviews to pad the hour out so will keep watching see how it goes.

Keith Oates

Janner
It was not anything special last night but I will watch it again and see if it gets more interesting. I did enjoy the 'sprint' but I don't know if that's going to be a regular feature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom