The Daily Mail, the World Cup and Bongoland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

darkstar

What a prick, I can't even begin to describe how much I hate people like that idiot.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I cannot believe in this day and age even the Daily Mail would print that pile of ignorant racist bile. It's beyond a joke.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Rather than think of just using the off button option on his TV this tosser has to write to the Daily Mail with his vile bilge and let the rest of us know just what a scumbag he is. And worse still they actually print it.

to be fair, he has a point though. there are quite a few meaningless games in the group stage!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
it's a shame that people think it's OK to use such terms in public, it's a shame that the Mail saw fit to print them, and it's a shame that the grauniad has got nothing better to do than pore through the mail every day hoping to be offended...

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
trustysteed said:
to be fair, he has a point though. there are quite a few meaningless games in the group stage!
it's the meaningless games that are the most enjoyable - not least when they turn out to be far from meaningless because teams turn out to be adventurous. Remember Nigeria 1994, the attacking play of Japan and South Korea in 2002, and Ivory Coast v. Holland in 2006. The Scots still get pleasure from the victory against Holland in 1978

This year I'm looking forward to Serbia v. Ghana, any game you like in Group E, Paraguay v. Slovakia, Ivory Coast v. Portugal (which will doubtless be enlivened by Christiano Ronaldo complaining every time his mascara runs), and Switzerland v. Chile.

OP
OP
Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
dellzeqq said:
it's the meaningless games that are the most enjoyable - not least when they turn out to be far from meaningless because teams turn out to be adventurous. Remember Nigeria 1994, the attacking play of Japan and South Korea in 2002, and Ivory Coast v. Holland in 2006. The Scots still get pleasure from the victory against Holland in 1978

This year I'm looking forward to Serbia v. Ghana, any game you like in Group E, Paraguay v. Slovakia, Ivory Coast v. Portugal (which will doubtless be enlivened by Christiano Ronaldo complaining every time his mascara runs), and Switzerland v. Chile.
It doesn't take much to please the poor dears, does it? :wacko:

Top Bottom