The Dangers of Toilet Seats!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gwylan

Veteran
I don't know if many male riders have yet encountered this problem yet but it is becoming an annoying thing here at home !
Going to the little room is becoming like playing Russian Roulette!
Being good I lift the seat so as not to splash everywhere. Sometimes I shut my eyes as having prostate cancer it's difficult to get going. So with my eyes shut just relaxing there is a sudden almighty loud bang as the toilet seat slams shut! It's a good job I wasn't mid stream as It made me jump and almost have a heart attack! I could have had to mop up the floor as it made me jump out of my skin! I could have been maimed for life if it hadn't been for my quick reactions !
I believe that there is a conspiracy afoot! Toilet seat designers have discovered that if they can get the seat to be just off vertical when raised their ambition will be achieved! It is like a mouse trap sprung ready for action !
Beware ! You have been warned!
:whistle:

I find it would be nice if they warmed the water too!

Gwylan

Veteran

presta

Guru
Add your own captions

1700139021908.png

grldtnr

Über Member
why not sit down, relax and take your time...your home loo does not have to be used like a public urinal. its also more hygienic than splashing piss around the floor.

Remind me of a story told to me by a sailing instructor, it's common practice, to be seated whilst at sea, in the confined area of the 'heads', especially so when it's bumpy.
He was telling me about a channel crossing he was doing with a group of trainee yachtmasters, one had gone below to do the necessary, in a rough crossing, promptly sat down with his 'tackle' out, the boat promptly fell into a big hole left by a wave, followed very quickly by an agonised bellow,........
Rushing below to investigate, the instructor saw the poor man sitting on the toilet, with a very puce face and his 'jewels' trapped below the seat.
He of course did his best to assist, and help the unfortunate, and immediately put out a 'pan-pan medico' alert, when he got into the port ,the boarding paramedic said ( allegedly) 'Monsieur , you don't need a doctor, but a Vet, for you must have a constitution on a prize bull !'

I felt for the unfortunate, if the story was true, IAM a hobby sailor too, and ever since, if I been taken short it's always into a bucket, or clipped on with a safety line and relieved my self down wind ,over the side.🥴

Gwylan

Veteran
Oh! You mean having to drink a lot of nearly ice cold water ?

No.

Top Bottom