The diet starts now !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Really? You seem shorter in real life.
Rude!

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
haha !
I see people who the same height and think they look small, its all a perception thing .
I said to someone the other day that her stepdad is a tiny wee fella. She said he's only two inches shorter than her mum (who is 6'1). All being well, I'll be seeing them this weekend but I am absolutely convinced that C can't be any more than 5'7.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
[QUOTE 3856791, member: 259"]I'm 6 foot summat and the wonder of Google tells me I am 12.2829 stone.
At this weight, my trousers fall down if I don't have a belt on.
Come Christmas, I will be half a stone heavier and my trousers will be holding up like good uns without a belt in sight.
If I was still running, I'd need braces and new trousers.[/QUOTE]
I'm 6 foot summat too and also weigh 12.28 stone but I still have 3 inch roll of fat round my waist! The only beltless trousers which fall down are the ones I used to wear before I lost 4.5 stone.

I suppose it partly depends on what 'summat' is! (In my case - 1 inch)

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
My head is paying attention to this thread. My belly is enjoying the thought of the chocolate cornflakes cake one.

cc.png

Stephenite

Membå
Christ. I'm chuffed that in the last couple months I've lost over a stone to get down to about 16st 3lbs!
I'm not quite a 'wafer-weight'! ;-)
... I'm 98kg or 15st 6lb. I thought I'd reach the ton before the big turn around, but the last few kgs are the hardest.

Top Bottom