The different types of cyclists becoming clear now

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I was out for a ride the other day, you know, me being the internationally accredited cycling trainer that I am. Well, I kid ye not, I saw a British cycling ride leader letting his kids play with a loaded shotgun while swimming in a slurry pit, and one of the kids was waving his carbon fibre fishing rod perilously close to some power lines. And you know what? Not one of them was wearing a helmet! Then some fool who had no cycle training whatsoever and was no better than the rest of them comes around the corner intent on nothing but his Strava segment and rode crash bang into a queue of orphans and puppies at the bus stop! Maniacs! Fortunately I'm a superior rider so haughtily lifted my nose in the air and went back to riding no handed so I could roll a fag for the yound filly sat on my crossbar while I thought some more about fitting a front brake to my bike at some point.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Whats a BSO rider.

The op would love me. But Jannie thinks Im over dressed to ride 10 minutes to the beach 😁🏖

Attachments

• IMG_20200718_144436.jpg
    IMG_20200718_144436.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 29

Venod

Eh up
This morning, I'm doing a training segment on a quiet residential area which usually has a couple of other cyclists and runners on it. BSO rider, no helmet, one phone stood at road side

What kind of cyclist sets out with only one phone ?

Whats a BSO rider.
Someone who has a cheaper bike than the op.

Solocle

Über Member
Some definitions
BSO: A bike that cost less than mine.
More money than sense: A phrase descriptive of someone who owns a bike that cost more than mine.
Proper Cyclist: Me.
Wrong: Term descriptive of everyone else is doing it.
Yes, but how does this work when you own more than one bike? Do you go for average, max, range, or total?
1596028774353.png

1596028795764.png

😕

Top Bottom