The Double Devil containment thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
Doesn't matter what the reports say, you are all overlooking one unavoidable point! This is Wales boys, of course it'll bloody rain! Just adjust descent speed accordingly, you certainly won't need a coat, but can chuck in my car if it'll make you feel better, and enjoy the cooling benefits of the occasional shower!
And yes Geoff, up on top of the Beacons,wind in your face is your worst enemy! And rest assured even though you are effectively doing a big loop, it'll never be behind you.

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Lol! I have a track pump mate, and any manner of spares!

I just thought we'd split the jobs up evenly. You're team manager so Andy can be head mechanic :smile:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'm planning on getting to Hotel mid afternoon. Settling in, then going down to register for sportive 5-5.30pm, I can give 4 others a lift If you would like? Can miss my vehicle!
Similar - aiming to get to campsite about 1 ish, set up, relax, then head over to register about same time as you. I'll mention Team CycleChat when i register so they know we are together.

CXRAndy

Guru
Looks like I might be doing the Dragon ride in 2 weeks Don't mean to hyjack thread but just wonder if anyone else is?

Why is that Bob? Wasn't there a cyclechat member who accidentally booked the wrong sportive, the one your mentioning. Can't remember his name

bobinski

Legendary Member
Why is that Bob? Wasn't there a cyclechat member who accidentally booked the wrong sportive, the one your mentioning. Can't remember his name

^_^
Nah, 2 of the group going to Ventoux are also doing the Dragon having done it last year. They are trying to get the rest of us to go too and I am tempted.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Isn't it 3 day event?

Err, no, not that I can see Andy.

But what about your knee Bob .... do they not know how bad it is?!? :reading:

:tongue:

And they do! They are secretly pleased having nicknamed me Bobofski last year coz I kept racing off^_^ mind you 2 are now fiercely competitive doing triathlons and stuff and regular 100mile rides so that's me screwed!

Everyone getting nervous??

Top Bottom