The Drago manifesto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
The "Hardship Card" will be abolished. Thus depriving drivers of a "get out of jail card" when they've enough points.

You'd have thought he'd have jumped at the chance, not ruin his chance.

Come the glorious Drago revolution I imagine that this theme will become quite common
43e.jpg

postman

Legendary Member
Having heard nothing about my appointment.I thought i would apply again.I would like the position of Kommunications Czar.Wot wiv me being an ex postman.I would promise three deliveries a day.Collections on a Sunday Two collections on a Saturday.And i would ban the game knock and leave a card.Customer would come first.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I should like to be the ambassador to the States, as I live there. While I am not particularly into oligarchic collectivism, I am friendly and diplomatic. I think I would be the rhetorical face the United States would like to see from any such revolutionary regime. Since I'm already here, I wouldn't need an airplane ticket, nor do I fly in airplanes, so any conferences would have to be well planned. I travel like Greta Thunberg, so just look for a sailboat in the estuary. I'll get my own ticket to the Smoke from there. Or maybe just sail right there, if I can figure out those flood gatey things.

postman

Legendary Member
1577555825459.png
We still need a Speaker so i suggest this one.

Top Bottom