The Drago manifesto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
tenor.gif

Too late: I've already been accused of that because I had the temerity to take on dual nationality. According to a number of people I should have done the decent thing and renounced my British Citizenship when I took my German Citizenship, and if they had their way I'd have my British citizenship taken from me.

So that's me telt.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Too late: I've already been accused of that because I had the temerity to take on dual nationality. According to a number of people I should have done the decent thing and renounced my British Citizenship when I took my German Citizenship, and if they had their way I'd have my British citizenship taken from me.
We'll have another possiblity. The new Yorkshire Passport. It'll be available in Pantone 300, when we gain our freedom.

postman

Legendary Member
i have noticed some people are hankering after jobs in Drago's Cabinet.I understand we may have a candidate for Speaker of the House of CycleChat.He retires at the end of October.I would like to apply for the job of Kommunikations spokesperson,wot wiv me being an ex Postal worker,and my first law is nobody under 6' 4" can be Speaker of the House of CycleChat,so that rules out the leetle bloke in London.

So that's me telt.
I'd like that, but I don't like that, if you know what I mean

classic33

Leg End Member
I'd like that, but I don't like that, if you know what I mean
Do you know what you mean though?

Top Bottom