The end of the universe.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
There is a theory that the universe will eventually end and restart again, hence we will be born again and relive our lives. Personally, I don't want to relive my life as I have made too many personal mistakes in this one so I hope I will be able to correct some of them. All that will take billions of years of course but it is only tomorrow as time doesn't count when you are dead.
That is deep thinking on a winter's day.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I've suggested you stop smoking that 'baccy before now.

Globalti

Legendary Member
My belief is that our world and our lives are actually no more than one massive but momentary coincidence in the infinity of time, during which billions of molecules just happen to have aligned themselves successfully. When inexplicable things happen it's because the coincidence has broken down. One day in thousands of years the coincidence will end and everything will cease to exist.

Last edited:

tyred

Legendary Member
The world will not end until I have achieved my personal goal of world domination.
les-Grays-very-very-gay-Blofeld-for-first-time-makes-it-obvious-how-froo-froo-this-cat-really-is.jpg

chriswoody

Legendary Member
I also read somewhere that there's a restaurant at the end of the universe?

classic33

Leg End Member
There is a theory that the universe will eventually end and restart again, hence we will be born again and relive our lives. Personally, I don't want to relive my life as I have made too many personal mistakes in this one so I hope I will be able to correct some of them. All that will take billions of years of course but it is only tomorrow as time doesn't count when you are dead.
How do you know you're not correcting your previous mistakes?

And Tomorrow never gets here, it's always today. Except for Yesterday.

Tin Pot

Guru

Hypothesis, not theory.

Top Bottom