The Fast Food Appreciation Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
And don't forget France, where 24% of women and 23.8% of men are clinically obese.... 2nd highest obesity rate in Europe after the U.K.
That suprises me.

I've seen the queue outside the McD in Rennes, and a perfectly good, inexpensive restaurant right next door.

TVC

Something we should know? Are we Borg?
That is a perfect example of a TMN.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I forgot about pizza rolls. I was in the first generation of children in households where both parents worked, and we always had lots of pizza rolls on hand. We would congregate at one anothers house after school. I suppose a parent back then would come home, not knowing how many kids would be at his house (eating pizza rolls) Actually, I am eating some pizza rolls as I type this.

OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I forgot about pizza rolls. I was in the first generation of children in households where both parents worked, and we always had lots of pizza rolls on hand. We would congregate at one anothers house after school. I suppose a parent back then would come home, not knowing how many kids would be at his house (eating pizza rolls) Actually, I am eating some pizza rolls as I type this.

How do you make a pizza roll?

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Put it on its side, and get some speed up. A hill wouldn't hurt.

In truth, pizza rolls are made by putting marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese in a wonton wrapper, and I think they are fried, then sold in packages of 40 for 2 or 3 dollars US in the frozen food section. Then you put 6 on a paper plate, and microwave for 65 seconds
http://www.hellthyjunkfood.com/pizza-rolls.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
nickyboy

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Put it on its side, and get some speed up. A hill wouldn't hurt.

In truth, pizza rolls are made by putting marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese in a wonton wrapper, and I think they are fried, then sold in packages of 40 for 2 or 3 dollars US in the frozen food section. Then you put 6 on a paper plate, and microwave for 65 seconds
http://www.hellthyjunkfood.com/pizza-rolls.html

They sound pretty good....wonton......fried.....frozen.......microwave......mmmmmmm

I've just got a hankering for a Pop Tart now

Top Bottom